MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Startling Odyssey 2 Project (Its Been Awhile)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Looking forward to it?
Yes - Better than Nothing
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
No - Rather Have a Better Translation
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

altgifrulez
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha just a little bitch? not even a medium or a big bitch? awww how dissapointing all those years thinking I'm a complete bitch Laughing cut the flaming man the truth hurts but is still the truth if you are a NW fan good for you is your right as it's mine to tell my opinion, not to mention how rude is that you tell me STFU or GTFO, take it easy dude.
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys... lets keep this friendly in here...

Everyone has thier own opinions about different things... lets just remember that kids visit these forums as well...

And lets not get off topic here either... I have had my ins and outs with nw and we solved our problems (pretty sure neither of us have any hard feelings about anything)... sorry that you guys dont get along... but please keep personal opinions to yourself... they only end up hurting the threads they are placed in...
M1Savage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And back on topic, I made it to the Light Tower today in the game. Really having fun playing this in English. Can't believe how much of the story I had wrong before. Laughing
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M1Savage wrote:
Can't believe how much of the story I had wrong before. Laughing

Dont be so sure that you had the story wrong. Keep in mind that the game was translated using machine translation. So it might have been the machine that didnt comprehend the text properly...

I don't want people to think that I am trying to put out a machine translation in hopes to be better than a human translator... so please dont go saying that "YOU" had the story wrong... you may have it right and the machine could be wrong...

I would like to ask though, how is the story so far? Does it make sense and follow everything well?

I tried to get as much as I could in the limited space... When Esper gets the font hack working on a real system... it will be better... just think, right now there is only 2byte punctuation.... with the new font, we get 1byte punctuation... you would be surprised how much extra room you can get with just that change...
M1Savage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I play through a Japanese RPG for the first time like I did with SO2 years ago, I just make up a lot of the story in my head for the parts which I don't understand. Heck, I didn't even get the part about who Patricia was right.

I don't know how much of this translation is correct and it really doesn't bother me in the least. The story as it's translated makes as much sense as any other rpg of the era. Other than a few minor things (one of which I emailed you about) everything seems to be in proper order.

As for the whole machine translation thing, if I'd known it could be this good, I would have kept working on Anearth Fantasy Stories years back. I know space is always an issue and I'm sure the new font hack will make things even better. Having said that, if you quit this project right now, I'd still be happy with what you've accomplished. (But don't quit! heheh)
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

altgifrulez wrote:
Great job!!! Thank you so much for your hard work!!! this remember me the good ol' days when some self-proclaimed "fan translator" bitch was actually a cool guy not the bitter, rude, crybaby, ridiculous, pathetic, greedy bastard, hanged on the past, in short just a shadow of his own self he is now, the "great", the "unique", the "one and only" the sad and pathetic NIGHTWOLVE... don't get me wrong I REALLY RESPECT THE JOB OF THE GUY but he on the other hand is just a poor asshole who thought he will strike it rich with a fan translation, he even dare to tell on his site (really forgotten and boring like him BTW) that "fans" "cost him" lots of money and try to insult them every day HA!! THE GUY THINKS HE IS PART OF FALCOM OR SOMETHING?? YOU WISH JERK!!! KEEP IT REAL LOSER LET IT GO AND GET A REAL JOB!!! THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO AND YOU STILL CRY AND EVERYONE ELSE STILLS LAUGH AT YOU, sorry about the offtopic thanks again for your hard work man and please, please don't become like that poor thing nightwolve, congrats on the release of your translation.

Heh, that's kind of ballsy for a sorry troll such as yourself to join a forum I visit, find the last thread I was active in, and derail/hijack it (in a very shoddy, haphazard way I might add), in order to "let me have it"... You malcontent cowards normally excrete your diarrhea against me where you're comfortable, among fellow travelers, in forums I have nothing to do with, so this is quite rare... And seriously, this was the best you could do? Take a good look in the mirror next time you think sad and pathetic.

Thought I'd "strike it rich" in fan translations, you say? Got to be kidding me! It's safe to say you are an utter, complete moron. How could anybody ever think that that was possible? You've obviously been missing the point all this time, but then, you're a hack that just wrote up a shoddy attack post that can't be taken too seriously.

The donation rate really does hover in the 1% range (looking at it across 10 years), and the outrage stems from the fact that since most of you thieving, scheming, spoiled brats pirated the game and saved yourselves anywhere from $60-$100 bucks, 99% of you were still too cheap to support my work with ANY kind of donation of $1, $3, $5, etc.! Thus, you're mostly disgusting...

He fits the profile perfectly of everything that I detest about the people that surround fan translation work. It's all about him, all one sided opinions that show he really has no respect from the patch producer's standpoint and interests. Ungratefulness, stinginess, warez greediness, etc. It's all about ME, FREE-FOR-ME, that is... "What can I do to fill my warez coffers today? And who the hell is this guy wanting donations? You want *ME* to give you money in appreciation for your patch?? HAHAHA!"

He even used the, "He used to be a cool guy" line! I always loved that. I wonder if you're TruthSpeaker of GayFaqs. That's who first used it as far as I remember. (Most of your commentary is recycled talking points from GayFAQs now that I think about it.)

You see, I can again be "cool" or "a cool guy" with him and other simpleton degenerates by a) providing free pirated games and patches to fill their warez coffers, and b) to stop with all of my criticisms/attacks when it comes to their massive freeloading/pirating. That's it! Then I go back to being "a cool guy" again. Let them freeload of off me at will, say nothing about it, put a smile on my face, and all will be well again in the happy fan translation "community." Just let malcontents like this guy take advantage of my good nature, dedication, etc. and we can be friends again, warez friends that is!

Oh, and I especially love this one: greedy bastard, huh? For wanting a better donation rate than 2-3% ? And if $5 bucks is greedy, $2.50 is half as greedy, right? So... I need to get to your favorite pricepoint in the whole wide world to avoid being portrayed as greedy by sticking with $0.00, right? Is that how that works?

Quote:
don't get me wrong I REALLY RESPECT THE JOB OF THE GUY

Hahah. Yeah, of course you do... Eff your "respect."

Quote:
not to mention how rude is that you tell me STFU or GTFO

Cute attempt at being facetious I think. Complains about rude behavior when told to STFU after shitting on a thread. Pffft. It'd be too hilarious if he's serious...

Quote:
if you are a NW fan good for you is your right as it's mine to tell my opinion

Give us a break. There is an appropriate time and place for "telling your opinion". This was an entirely positive topic until you showed up and brought your baggage. It's pretty clear to me that you registered on this forum solely to get a chance to publicly express your nerd rage against me to my face and could give a shit about any SOII patch. You disrespected the author of this thread, everyone seriously interested in this work, all to get your shot at little ole me... Hope it was worth it, freak!

I guess I've been living inside that miserable malcontent mind of yours rent-free for a long time now, huh? It would appear you've been following my work for many years given your laundry list of everything that's wrong with the big, bad, Nightwolve. I do wonder though when/if malcontents of your caliber will do a list of everything that is wrong with yourselves, you know, a little bit of introspection... Ever heard of that? But no, no, can't be ANYTHING wrong with you, the glorious "fans", can there ? The problem lies ENTIRELY with me, doesn't it ? Doesn't it ?? Heh. Love how that works.

Quote:
sorry about the offtopic

Please, don't insult people's intelligence... You most certainly are NOT sorry "about the offtopic" or anything else for that matter. The only reason you came in here was to "stick it to me," the brave little flamer that you are.

Quote:
please don't become like that poor thing nightwolve, congrats on the release of your translation.

Yeah, don't get wise like nightwolve did that we in the "fan translation community" will happily take advantage of you, your hard work, your dedication, and give you the middle finger as we run off and enjoy your work, the sucker that you are. Just shut up, bend over for us, grab the ankles, keep taking it and we'll be happy. :) That's how things are "supposed" to work. Then you won't be like that guy, the nightwolve.

Quote:
Hahaha just a little bitch? not even a medium or a big bitch?

I notice that overall you seem very bitter... I sure hope I wasn't the cause of that. :( Also, I hope that this little excursion of yours ("Hey, it's Nightwolve in a thread! I got an idea! I'm gonna go troll him! Yeah!!!") didn't disrupt your normal pirating for the day too much.

Quote:
EVERYONE ELSE STILLS LAUGH AT YOU

Oh, really? They STILLS laugh at me ? I think it's safe to say that pretty much everyone here is laughing at *you*.

Quote:
truth hurts but is still the truth

Like the fact that you're a douchebag? Oh, I'm sorry, that would be rude, now wouldn't it?

Incidentally, you and others like you have a great deal of trouble when it comes to "truth." Claiming that you have it on your side takes chutzpah and is utterly laughable.

One last thing, altgifrulez, whatever you are and whoever you are: If what I do on my site bothers you and causes you to be a bitter crybaby about it and lash out, don't friggin' come back... Anybody holding a gun to your head? All that rage you have can easily be alleviated by not returning and forgetting all about me, my work, etc. Guess it hasn't occured to you that my colorful comments are precisely intended to chase away/alienate people like you. You're not wanted. Also, my personal circumstances are not your concern. I'll get over it or "let it go" whenever the hell I feel like or NEVER. A stupid little flamer like you isn't gonna make it happen any sooner or later.

Hey, you know, maybe I'm permanently retired, far gone from a 3 year strike... How about that? Which would mean you've been needlessly having to float around my site like the bottomfeeding bastard that you are for the last 3 years, hoping against hope, that I'll release something new, a finished Felghana patch, or an Ys Origin patch, but yet, NOTHING... As in EXACTLY what you deserve, at least from me.

---

Um, so yeah, wow! Love how the guy managed to make an innocent thread entirely about his grudge with me. Well, I am sorry about that, as well as for getting lengthy, Tru. If he isn't going to be moderated after blantantly shitting on this thread like that to slander/attack me, I can't just ignore it and not fully respond.

/end rant

On topic: I would've had more to say about this news if not for the above distraction, but basically it's good to see Tru pressing on ahead. I never expected him to get this far. I was pessimistic and surprised every time he would show up out of the blue years later, and would still express interest in completing the project. Good job, man.

Last edited by NightWolve on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 am; edited 5 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightWolve wrote:

Anyway, it's good to see Tru pressing on ahead. I never expected him to get this far. I was pessimistic and surprised every time he would show up out of the blue years later, and would still express interest in completing the project. Good job, man.

Thank you. I am glad that I have been able to surprise you. Now I just want to learn how to uncompress text and attack other games (I have a few in mind already). Granted I do use machine translation, but from what I have heard from others, the game plays well and the storyline follows itself well throughout the entire game. That was one of the biggest things I wanted ot make sure of when I did this project.

I knew how machine translations were perceived, and just waqnted to show that a good writter can actually make some good sense out of the storyline and make it follow through the entire game.

This project taught me a lot as well... and that is why I dont want to just stop here... even if pce translations are a lot of work and only tailor to a small crowd... at the very least, at least I will have good/great games that I can play and understand as well as the few others that will want the patch...

And honestly NightWolve, there were a few times during this project, that I almost gave up... I am glad that I didnt though...
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tru: I'm glad you didn't give up Very Happy It's not easy as you've experienced. And I hope you've caught the translation bug Very Happy

I only stepped into the translation scene because of a personal project and parallels to my hacking/code I tend to do on the system. I caught the "bug" though. At first I was really excited. Then after a while I became disgusted when I learned most of the PCE fan base wouldn't be touching translations because.. well.. the PCE community as a whole were purists. They don't like emulation much at all. Even less, most won't attempt to apply the patch themselves, let alone burn a CDR to "ruin" their Duo, etc. The ranges of excuses varied. In my experience anyway. I couldn't really get barely anyone excited about it. Rally the fan base. Support the translation scene for PCE so that other translation authors would take notice, etc. It was such a downer. There was also this stigmata that it wasn't a "full" or real translation because the voice parts and cinemas still weren't translated. Wow - such arrogance and disregard for hard work. I think the emulation side of PCE has gotten bigger nowadays though, but it still left a sour taste after that little shock. I gave the community a silent middle finger and decided to put my time into something I would get back out of - even if just personal/private. If relatively speaking only a few people care, what am I wasting my time for? To this day, it wouldn't surprise me if many of the PCE community, that actually like RPGs, haven't played through the translation patch of Ys 4. Good to see you're not soured in similar fashion Smile

Anyway, translators are hard to find (and they tend to drop off the face of the earth in the middle of a project. Happened 3 times to me). But this should help you out for any future project. The "serious" translators that *will* stick with you, you'll have something to show them your determination. That can go a long way IMO.

altgifrulez: Yes, little. Is English not your first language or something? It's more of an insult if you're a little b***h than anything else. Little as in small and pathetic. Or maybe you just fail at English altogether. I dunno. Anyway, thank you kindly for s(ing)tfu. That was nice of you Smile You know, 'cause you didn't need to make any of those remarks in this thread.

/steps on his soap box..
I also love that logic that I'm somehow someone's fan just because I happen to call into question something about the negative comment towards the person they are trying to berate. I personally don't believe in charging people for my work (if I had anything like that), but I sure as hell don't push those beliefs on anyone else. And I think the whole side that bitched about NW decision to "sell" the patch were a bunch of hypocrites. All of them. Like they're any sort of moral compass or example, to be preaching what he should do with his "own" work. Translations *are* illegal. If you sell them or not. In patch form or not. It's copyrighted material (the script) and it doesn't matter what language it's in. Just because it's "put up with" from companies or copyright holders, doesn't change the fact or make it any less so. For other translation authors to get butt hurt because someone else expects to get paid for their hard work, and they can't or won't because of some unwritten "honor among thieves" - it just childish mentality. And to say it's wrong, is a firm act of being hypocritical. IMO anyway. This is a separate issue than what NW mentioned. I also think it's sad too, that barely anyone donated. I donated. It might not have been much, but it was something. And he's not the only person I've donated to (mednafen a few times, no$gba, etc). And I'm poor as shit too. That's not relatively poor, I mean really poor. So, there's really no excuse for such low numbers against such high quality work. I was emailed the patch and played that Ys 3 remake soooo many times since (my son as well. He beat the game and he was only 7 years old). It was worth so much more that what I donated (and IIRC, it wasn't even the target game/patch I donated for).
/steps off

Last edited by Tomaitheous on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate. Please delete.
altgifrulez
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Poor little Nightwolve he takes all the truth like an insult....... Man you reaaaaaally have issues get help soon, this is the last I'm going to give you to read in order to escape a few moments from your pathetic existence, and I'm not going to fight nor discuss this further like you do, I will show respect for Tru and his tread, something you can't even think about it because you're a very sad and bitter egotist.
I dont have any idea who is this "truthspeaker" boyfriend of yours, but I really feel sorry for you because I can see you have enemies around the globe, btw I'm a girl my bitter good sir.
Thanks for the time you take making that enormous reply, the honor was all yours, there's no need to thank me for give meaning to your life for about 5 minutes, I'm a good girl ready to make good deeds for the people, trust me you really gave many people myself included a good laugh, glad to see you still are the bitter funny clown preaching "I'm on strike/retirement" as usual, mmm really?......nobody cares because another groups already released Ys origins and Felghana better and more accurate patchs, goodbye NW may you find a life and hope that "I'M PART OF FALCOM STAFF" complex of you gets treatment soon, now I leave you with the frase that everyone says or writes if the word Nigthwolve comes up and the history of your ramblings about a patch and a cool guy (sorry I mean leaker bastard) who ruined your golden oportunity...AND EVERYONE STILLS LAUGHS AT HIM (yes at you), ALTGIF RULEZ!!!!!

P.D. Tomaitheous I know you were trying to insult me with the "bitch" comment, it's just you are retarded enough not to see I'm not taking you seriuosly because I was not talking to you gossip crybaby, I hope your fairy tale dream of "I'm licking the sorry ass of Nigthwolve, maybe I get a freebie from him due to my selfdeclared donation and support" comes true, well see ya!!! any response will be ingnored and show how sorry wannabejerks are you two hahahaha Laughing
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All your posts boil down to the following...
altgifrulez wrote:
btw I'm a troll my bitter good sir.

Yup Wink
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

altgifrulez wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor little Nightwolve he takes all the truth like an insult....... Man you reaaaaaally have issues get help soon, this is the last I'm going to give you to read in order to escape a few moments from your pathetic existence, and I'm not going to fight nor discuss this further like you do, I will show respect for Tru and his tread, something you can't even think about it because you're a very sad and bitter egotist.

Like clockwork, the hateful, inexperienced little troll explodes! A regular Lame Flame Master of Disaster, huh? That didn't take long... We were just getting to enjoy the pleasure of your company and now you tell us that you'll be leaving? Awwwwww. :(

In other words, you realize how much you've embarrassed yourself so you're bowing out, but you wanna do it in a way to maintain some semblance of strength to avoid leaving a clear impression that you're running off with your tail between your legs which is the reality. Got your troll-pride to maintain after all... Perfectly understandable! I'm sorry though, we can see right through it. Heh.

Discuss it further like I do? In other words, it's not fair for the little troll that I got a chance to respond... So when you decide to verbally abuse someone, to pick a fight, you prefer that they say nothing and/or don't get to respond... I get it! Makes perfect sense to me.

You know, it's ironic since most of the attacks in your original post apply directly to you: sad, pathetic, loser, bitter, rude, crybaby, ridiculous, egotisical, etc. SURELY you realize that, don't you ?? And funny how now that you've embarrassed yourself, you claim you're going to show respect to somebody else's thread after already dumping your excrement on it... Heh. Please.

I figured you were a teenage warez punk, a highschooler, given how horrible your English is and how immature you are, but I didn't consider the other possibility that Tom brought up which is that it's probably because English is your 2nd language. In which case, your writing can be forgiven, but still, I'd wager you're a terrible troll in your own language as you are in English. Just a hunch.

Quote:
I dont have any idea who is this "truthspeaker" boyfriend of yours, but I really feel sorry for you because I can see you have enemies around the globe,

Well, you strike me as a typical, infantile, GameFAQs degenerate given that most of your arguments are unoriginal and were taken from threads there, specifically the leak thread, and possibly some recent ones. I figure you were around from all the way back then, given your comments and attitude problem.

*I* don't feel sorry for you, as miserable, detestable, and pathetic as you are... You're a spoiled, parasitical brat in the extreme, but that's the norm when it comes to the warez community, Ys-related or otherwise. Just utterly disgusting in every way.

You can see I have enemies? No shit sherlock! Taking strong positions on matters earns you enemies. That's life, you can either go along to get along or make a stand which is true in any context. I did the former for a long time, my "used to be a cool guy" period that you're referring to when I was loved by stupid, selfish, thievin' jerks like you that only think of themselves and their warez coffers... If 99% of my patch consumers are freeloading, pirating little shits, and I call them out on it, of course that's going to earn me enemies. That isn't something to be ashamed of.

You're worth it, you're worth making an enemy of, you who freeloaded off of me for years... And if I can in some way piss you off just by mere words when you could've run off with my patches and ignored me entirely, I say mission accomplished to that! That is some form of retribution at the very least, seeing the heads of you miserable freaks explode! It lets me know that I haven't lost my touch. =)

Oh, and while we're on the subject of "enemies," I think we have yet another case of your attack applying right back at you... With that charming personality of yours, I have no doubt you got plenty of enemies yourself including all the enemies you just made for your bullshit in this thread! Pot. Kettle. Black.

Quote:
btw I'm a girl my bitter good sir.

Good for you and a nasty, angry little girl at that, huh? Was this all a case of PMS ? Or did little ole NightWolve get sand in your vagina ?

"Oh, look at me, I'm copying'n'pasting the GameFAQs leaker's comments/jokes in here..."

Quote:
Thanks for the time you take making that enormous reply, the honor was all yours, there's no need to thank me for give meaning to your life for about 5 minutes,

I'm sorry, but that's just weak. You've revealed far too much that let's me know to what extent that the big, bad NightWolve is living rent-free inside that miserable malcontent mind of yours... But don't worry, there are hundreds of sorry, fragile, mentally unstable douchebags just like you that all want a piece of me... See, what I am to you is far different than what you are to me. What you are to me is what gum is to the bottom of my shoe... Just something that gets stepped on.

Quote:
I'm a good girl ready to make good deeds for the people,

Good grief, this is so pathetic...

Quote:
trust me you really gave many people myself included a good laugh,

Not as much as you've given us here! Trolls are hilarious when they get shot down, embarrassed, and try to find a way to exit a losing fight that they started while still acting like they're on top and that it hasn't affected their confidence or morale. Pathetic. Utterly pathetic once again.

Quote:
nobody cares because another groups already released Ys origins and Felghana better and more accurate patchs, goodbye NW

Nobody cares? Then there was no reason for you to open your miserable mouth in the first place, was there? No, I'm sorry, you thieves do care or you would've STFU a long, long time ago - you just want things on your terms as usual. Shoddy reverse psychology by uberdorks like you isn't gonna work. Sorry.

Quote:
glad to see you still are the bitter funny clown preaching "I'm on strike/retirement" as usual, mmm really?......

WHAT does it matter to you ? You don't care, remember ? I gotta remind you of your own sorry rhetoric to keep you from contradicting yourself ?

Quote:
may you find a life and hope that "I'M PART OF FALCOM STAFF" complex of you gets treatment soon, now I leave you with the frase that everyone says or writes if the word Nigthwolve comes up and the history of your ramblings about a patch and a cool guy (sorry I mean leaker bastard) who ruined your golden oportunity...AND EVERYONE STILLS LAUGHS AT HIM (yes at you),

You're kidding, right? Pot calling the kettle black yet again! May *YOU* find a life or perhaps just take the easy way out and end it, you know, considering how miserable and pathetic you are... JUST AN INNOCENT SUGGESTION! THAT'S ALL!

Seriously, what a stupid warez chump. I wonder if it's that you're just too dumb to realize what a trainwreck you are and how embarrassing this little episode has been for you. It's either that or your pride that prevents it. I don't know which, but I suggest you think about it next time you try to flame somebody.

Quote:
ALTGIF RULEZ!!!!!

Heh-heh. And these sorry freaks always accuse me of an ego trip...

Kill yourself.

BTW dumbass, you spelled his alias wrong... Even if English is your 2nd language, that right there just shows laziness on your part. Since you were making another sorry attempt at being nasty, you would think you would at least try to get that part right even as pathetic as the overall attack was... Anyway, let's add lazy and "miserable failure" in the already long litany of things that are wrong with you. =)

Quote:
it's just you are retarded enough not to see I'm not taking you seriuosly

God, you really do just suck at trolling! For real! I've never seen anything like this where nearly every attack a troll spews out is glaringly applicable to himself/herself. You don't seem to have the basic ability to anticipate it and stop yourself. Listen douchebag, anybody objectively looking at this thread after you showed up would say, "Look who's talking!!!" to the charge of "retarded..." Fucktard is more like it in your case.

Quote:
I hope your fairy tale dream of "I'm licking the sorry ass of Nigthwolve, maybe I get a freebie from him due to my selfdeclared donation and support" comes true, well see ya!!!

Ah, it's the ole "you're either with us, the warez, or you're with the nightwolve" mentality. You've been in the warez echo chamber far too long where it's all just angry likeminded freaks doing all the talking and hating, and so in the rare case when somebody points out where you're wrong, or where I actually have a point, you explode and accuse that person of ass-kissing, being a nightwolve lover, etc. to quickly intimidate that person into silence or submission (a shitty form of peer pressure I've noticed, e.g. romhacking hacks.net), almost just like an insulated child upset at the sudden discovery that somebody else actually exists with a differing opinion.

Quote:
any response will be ingnored and show how sorry wannabejerks are you two hahahaha :lol:

Heh-heh. Says the wannabe troll. I'm picturing an angry little child closing his eyes, covering his ears, and doing a, "You can't hurt me, neener neener neener!" right about now...

That's right chump, run off... I'll still be here if you decide to rear your butt-ugly head again. Your pathetic 3rd grader tactics and behavior couldn't intimidate anybody.

P.S.

I do have an email address or PM so you're more than welcome to continue to shower me with more of your hate at will, but we both know you just wanted a good public drama session. You apparently thought that you were good at public humiliation but only wound up humiliating your own damn pathetic self. Like I said, you're a miserable failure. I'd be impressed if you still got the guts to pull a stunt like this again in the future, whether to me or to somebody else.

----

Tru: I'm sorry to say that idiots like this represent a considerable % of patch consumers in the world of videogame fan translations. Sad, but true... In other words, your hard work lands into their warez hands which makes it difficult to want to make more patches knowing that people like this will get to enjoy them...

The more you know who your fanbase really is, the less you want to work for them in a nutshell... That's the conflict that I ran into years back. Trolls like this fool in this thread are just the tip of the iceburg. Threats of extortion, sustained campaigns of slander, defamation, etc. you'd be surprised just how miserable videogame pirates can be. Heh-heh. You'd think they'd be happy with all those games they're looting or at least too busy playing them.

More and more, as I exposed them for what they are, I wondered why am I doing this ?? I always had very few donors, 1-3%, and it wasn't easy work, so why do it ? I've been wrestling with that question for a long time now. Too few people left that I actually want to have enjoy my work is the problem.

Anyway, I think our troll here was sufficiently bitched-slapped down so that's probably over with. I do hate to have continued on this much in your thread, but I felt it was necessary because this represented an escalation of a type of harrassment that they've been engaged in, my suckass "fans", that is. I wouldn't want to leave the impression that I take such an act lightly when/if they try to mess with me in respectable forums I actually enjoy visiting and participating in. I think this uppity biotch didn't realize that launching attacks among likeminded fellow travelers in places like GameFAQs/AHOY ALOY/HongFire/Romhacking Hacks.net, etc. is a lot easier than confronting and attacking your enemy directly and having to deal with him face to face. The cowards normally enjoy the former, behind my back.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: