MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Question about Magic Engine before I buy the key, and, Hi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThrashOmen
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Question about Magic Engine before I buy the key, and, Hi! Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm new here. I'm a big gamer, I have a huge collection of games from many era's but I enjoy having the entire collection and maybe a little extra on my PC. Same with music. I havent bought a CD in years or downloaded a single song from itunes, but I make up for it with a huge vinyl collection and tons of concert tickets every year.

I believe in the great equalizer Wink

Anyways, I'm a fan of the Turbografx/PCE, but I have a question...

So I have this nice big 47 inch samsung LCD screen which is the face of my Gaming station. It's the host to my PS3, PS2, Gamecube and 360, and my computer tower sits behind it. My computer tower is hooked up to my TV and an XBOX 360 wireless receiver is hooked to that, which allows me to play all my favorite emulators and games on it, with up to 4 controllers. Super Bomberman 5 and Marvel vs. Capcom matches go on for hours. It's all really great with 360 controllers. Everyone I know loves it and they all come to get lost in my collection.

BUT, mounting images and putting CD's into the disc drive blows. For two reasons. One, my Disc drive only opens once every 10 eject button presses, and two, it's behind my massive TV. I've been having a rough time finding out how to run PC Engine .iso/.bin/.cue files without needing to mount them.

Now, I'm a nice guy, im not looking to be told to "code it myself" because i'm a simple man who is not that technologically advanced. Also, Yes, I know what google is. And i've scoured it's edges looking for my answer. Mostly I find lots of technical jargon, terrible english, and strange symbols that my computer seems to substitute for what should be tons of japanese gibberish.

So any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm dieing to play some Rondo of blood and Image Fight II! Hope I came to the right place Dancing
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: