MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Game controller configuration, MAC OSX

View previous topic :: View next topic  
prattler
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Game controller configuration, MAC OSX Reply with quote

Greetings,

When I purchased MagicEngine last year, I was able to configure two Logictech Dual Action USB controllers, for players 1 and 2. Everything worked perfectly. My wife and I could finally play the best platform versions of Bomberman around...

But, for some reason, MagicEngine stopped recognizing the second controller all of a sudden. I can only use one controller, and the second controller does not work at all. When I try to remedy this in the "Configure" screen, nothing happens. And, strangely, the configure screen seems to reset itself at random, even after I have finished configuring the controller that works. The whole thing is behaving erratically.

It is worth noting, too, that both of my USB controllers work fine in other emulators that I have, even when I switch them around between USB ports, so they are not broken or malfunctioning in any way.

I was wondering -- is there some way to get the second controller working again in MagicEngine? Is there a "Library" file somewhere on my Mac that I should delete, to start over fresh? I have even tried re-installing MagicEngine, but it doesn't seem to help, and if it has something to do with a library file, the old one is likely still somewhere on the computer, making problems.

I am running MagicEngine on a Mac Mini, OSX 10.5.8. The Logictech controllers do not need any special drivers, either -- and again, they worked fine when I first started using MagicEngine, and stopped working despite the fact that I didn't changed anything in my setup. Though, honestly, I may have overlooked something, somewhere.

Any and all help that you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

PRATTLER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: