MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Mac to PC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Rufus
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Mac to PC Reply with quote

I registered for the Mac version a few years back but now I am back to the wild and wooly lands of PCs where a hard drive dying means a run down to Staples or Best Buy, and 5 minutes with a screwdriver instead of something requiring suction cups and a lot of luck. (2 dead hard drives in the same Imac in 3 years, plus a total HD reformat required. Yeah I love you OSX but its back to PC land for me. Cheaper and I have more games. And can upgrade myself.)

Ahem.

I have seen some folks ask to switch their PC keys for Mac. Is it possible to do the opposite? If so I would like to do so. I tried putting my Mac key in my PC folder but it doesn't seem to work so I guess I need to have it swapped?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: