MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Can PCE CD games still be purchased?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Fact
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Can PCE CD games still be purchased? Reply with quote

I'm interested in knowing whether PCE CD games are still being sold somewhere. I sure would love to get some to use with Magic Engine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Very Happy
Rockman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eBay Rolling Eyes

PC-Engine games aren't offically being produced. There's usually a good selection on eBay and they range from "new unopened" to "used as a paving tile for an extented period of time". There's a few homebrewers working on producing new CD games. Try googling MindREC, Aetherbyte Studios, and Frozen Utopia. MindREC has produced Implode and Meteor Blaster DX but I'm not sure if the other two have shipped anything yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: