MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

I need bit of heling info MagicEngine GUI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCGamer
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: I need bit of heling info MagicEngine GUI Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi everyone My name is JCGamer and I needing of bit helping info about the Magic Engine GUI MAIN Menu. Okay I am New Member of the Front End GameEX software. I wanting to know within the pce.ini where is the location of the disable/enable for GUI for magic engine also btw I have MagicEngine version 1.1.3
Im more like talking about this menu here

the [Mapping Off] Exit (Process Close) even the main menu for Magic Engine show up like a split few 3 second after the emulator did close that okay but I like to run my GameEX with out the main menu showing up when exiting the emulator with main menu show up in few split of sec.

but like for a example for the Zsnes emulator you can go to the zsnesw.ini I can scroll down to the GUIoff= set to 1 that right there make the hole menu go away but I want to run the games and turbografix cd on my Game EX with out the menu being there and I wonder if Magic Engine have that setup but not sure where to look with in the pce.ini to make the GUI complete not show up AND RUN all my CD and pce roms on the Game EX Smile
JCGamer
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked is anyone alive in this forum regarding my info Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: