MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

New to Magic Engine, need help with 2 games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamble
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 8:29 pm    Post subject: New to Magic Engine, need help with 2 games Reply with quote

Hi, I love Magic engine, or else I wouldn't of paid for it Razz

My question is this. I got "It Came From The Desert" from a friend of mine and I know its not emulated yet, but people still say they can get to the first scene. My copy wont go past the "super cdrom 2" press run screen. Is my copy busted? Thanks in advance
Ozzy_98

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't play it! It's evil and burn your eyes out! It's the unholy game!
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: New to Magic Engine, need help with 2 games Reply with quote

Gamble wrote:

My question is this. I got "It Came From The Desert" from a friend of mine and I know its not emulated yet, but people still say they can get to the first scene. My copy wont go past the "super cdrom 2" press run screen. Is my copy busted? Thanks in advance

Try to run the CD with Magic System, it will display an error message if something goes wrong. Otherwise yes the game should start, but it will freeze before the first scene movie. ^^;

Hmm, in your post subject you said "help with 2 games", what is the other game? Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: