MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Various Help Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamesbloke
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Various Help Questions Reply with quote

Hello.

Once again I am sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post however I have heard nothing at all for my cheat requests and so I ask the following: -

Where can I get specific advice on the cheatengine for Magic Engine?
Everywhere that I attempt to post seems to fall on deaf ears(or deaf typing fingers..). All I really desire is Inf. HP/MP/EXP/GOLD for Ys IV (English Patched) but I am willing to try and do it for myself, however I am useless at it despite all the information in various posts on here etc.

Is there an introductions thread?
My first post was basically a cheat request, which I can appreciate may come across as rude to veteran users of the forums. Again there didn't seem to be a 'place' to introduce myself.

PM Etiquette
In my haste to get an answer I PM'd LitCandle regarding cheat request above. Again no reply of any description and so...... no joy once again.

Final Words
Without sounding rude or whatever but is this site still active? Is there another forum that I am not aware of? I am sorry but there seems to be no one here at all...

I hope that someone will get back to me and say hi or whatever.... Very Happy

Finally. Is there a good PC Engine IRC Channel that people are aware of????

Many thanks for any replies/advice/answering of my questions! Smile [/u][/list]
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try here

http://www.magicengine.com/uk_index.php?sessid=NzFik8qhd7ESFEetBBaw2grJad-g
gamesbloke
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bernielindell wrote:
Try here

http://www.magicengine.com/uk_index.php?sessid=NzFik8qhd7ESFEetBBaw2grJad-g

Many thanks...

Having read through the news page... Some info on the fact that they are releasing the cheat engine in April 2008.....
........ No info on Ys IV Cheats.....
........ Apparently the 'site was down' in August......
........ Nice competitions.........
........ interesting read..........

.........Sorry your gonna have to help me out/direct me because there is no mention of any of my queries on this news page....

Hope you can shed some light on the link you have given me.......

Confused

Appreciate your time, regardless...
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Michel, the creator of Magic Engine and Magic FX, is a busy guy and can go "dormant" for months without posting news or updates. This is a sort of "normal" situation here (ME 1.0 took more than two years to be released, for example).

I am not very familiar with the cheat engine, but I believe there is no easy support for CD games right now. Even seasoned cheat posters have difficulties in using it for CD games, which is why there's not really any help to get from them for the time being. We're all waiting for the next ME update, and any long-time ME user has learnt to be a very patient man.

Finally, I don't think there's a presentation topic on this forum; but you can most certainly use the General section to introduce yourself. Welcome aboard!
gamesbloke
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Many thanks..... Reply with quote

Many thanks...

I apologise if I seem flippant about the various situations and hard work that has gone into both the emulator and the cheats section.

I figured that a seasoned pro would find the Ys IV cheats pretty straightforward as there are already cheats for Ys 1&2 and III...

Sometimes I come across as insulting because on a personal note I feel like I am being ignored (which is a pet hate) and so I 'keep on' at people until I get 'attention'... Childish? You decide! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Appreciate the reply and appreciate the heads up!!
Many thanks

Oh and if you celebrate it, a belated Merry Christmas!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: