MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Sound?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elidond
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Sound? Reply with quote

Hey... I have been trying to fix my old turbo graphic 16 for years... I am now able to play my games, but I get no sound. Is there anyone I can PAY to help me... I have no idea why this won't work now. I have got the file. The original cd card file. Everything works fine. Does any have dragon slayer or does anyone have problems with exile... because I get no sound on anything, but my roms have sound of course. I also get sound from this drive when playing other games not emulated... so I know all the setting are correct for those... do I need to change something somwhere to get my sound?
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you do have sound with ROMs, I assume you're talking about CD audio?

Magic Engine 1.0 relies on digital playback, so you shouldn't have any major issue with CD audio not working. Check that your Windows mixer settings are set correctly for the CD audio output (could be muted or something). Also, if you're using a non-NT OS (read: Win9x/ME) you may need to install the latest ASPI drivers from Adaptec.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: